Milano platinum

I was thinking about selling my Milano, in order to upgrade to a 164 (that
is if I can find one in acceptable shape and price).  Before I do that, I
wanted to know what the Milano might be worth.
It's an 88 Platinum with 71k miles.  It's in pretty good shape.  It was
repainted by PO.  Automatic transmission.  Tinted windows.  Body in
excellent shape.  Mechanically needs a little love.  Burns a little oil (of
course).  Self leveling device leeks fluid.  I am about to completely redo
the brakes.  Get rid of that PITA ABS.  It has a new, 4 months old, rear
Anza muffler.  Has usual minor problems:  Oil pressure gauge broken, drivers
seat upholstery torn, other than that interior is perfect.
I just wanted to ask fellow digesters what a Milano in this condition might
be worth.  It would be nice to  have both the Milano and a 164 but I'm a
college student, and I don't think I can do it financially.   So the car is
not for sale yet (I have yet to find a 164 for sale), but a good offer can
always convince me otherwise.

Thanks,
Peter
in LA,