trans system lightening

Antti,
Excellent post about lightening, and good timing for me in that I was just
thinking about it as I was helping John Hoard fix his box.

Looking at it as a system is the correct way to do it- but to the digest
(and particularly to bs), if you have had the gears lightened, was the
clutch/ input shaft also lightened?  Most reports I've heard say that the
shifting is MUCH quicker, so it seems as if everything was worked on.

BTW, where can I find that Tom Sahines article?

Very interesting!!!

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI