Light weight Clutch Disc for Alfa Romeo

Dear Antti:

Thank you for your interest in our products.

I think we do have something that you will like very much.  (See attachment
file: fiber~1.gif)

This is our design clutch disc with FiberTuff friction material.
This disc was on US the market for at list 15 years. Works perfect. Total
Disc weight is 800 grams.  A stock clutch disc is about 1300 grams. The
engagement very smooth. Coefficient of friction of FiberTuff is higher that
stock lining. FiberTuff is a product of the Velvetouch USA. This is the only
company in the world that produces FiberTuff friction material. Actually it
is there patent.

Price $145.00 US Dollars.

Please let me know if this is what you've been looking for.

Best Regards,

Oleg K.
ClutchNet Corp. USA

     * End of the answer from Krivenkoff for my  *
     *          inquiry 15 March 1999            *

ClutchNet Corp. has pages at web in the address: http://www.clutchnet.com

My personal opinion about the lightening work at the moment is, that it is
not worth of the money for the street car, but of course for serious racing
I could think about it.

When I am next time doing major overhaul for my engine or for the gearbox,
I will chance original disk for as light disk as ever. It will give better
result with less money.

Good luck for you all. Safe driving!

Antti S.
Finland