164LS Engine and Transmission

I just wanted those interested to know that I still have the '94 164LS
engine and automatic transmission for sale.  To answer the most frequent
questions:

1.  Yes, this the engine from Hawaii.  I bought it after the ebay auction
in May to put into my '91 164L, which has a blown head gasket (oil in the
water) and a sick tranny.  I do have another tranny to put into it, but
thought this low mileage one might be even better.  I have elected to go
ahead and rebuild what I have, mainly due to the extended downtime required
to retrofit the newer engine and tranny into the car.

2.  All goodies are still mounted to the engine.  It even has the A/C
compressor!

3.  I am willing to separate the pair if required and sell them
individually.

I am asking $1800 for the combination, which is what I paid for it.  They
are sitting in Evansville, IN., crated up and ready to go.

I have had some inquiries, but not any serious ones yet.

David Nolen

'91 164L
'74 Spider
'79 Alfetta GTV