Re: headlight switch fixes

I was able to rebuild my switch, it was a long time ago so the details are
vague.
Basically after removing the switch I drilled out the rivets and cleaned up
the contacts. Because  the bolts that go though the rivets, I didn't bother
reriviting-you would need hollow rivets, the bolts held it together as well
as in place. It worked great afterward.
Steve