experience with media blasting

I have had good experience with media blasting.  I have a good friend who
owns a media blasting company.  He specializes in PMB (plastic media
blasting).  PMB is perfect for auto bodies and fiberglass panels.  It does
not heat up or warp the panels.  PMB ONLY removes the paint and roughs up
any previous bodywork.  I had it done on my X1/9 inside and out since I was
going to change the color.  He did a great job and sent the car back to me
with a coat of epoxy primer so I had plenty of time to finsh the bodywork.

I would HIGHLY recomend PMB for stripping any auto.

- --
Brett Melancon
Freeman Melancon Bryant Advertising
Knoxville, Tennessee

'91 Alfa Romeo 164S (hauler)
'91 Nissan Pathfinder (family hauler)
'81 Fiat X1/9 (English RHD version in USA)