5x98mm pattern wheels

When I was checking about a year ago, I found a book
that listed wheel bolt patterns for everything
imaginable back to the late 50's and up to 1997.
There were five vehicles listed with a 5 on 98mm
circle.  Our beloved V6 Alfas and a Fiat from the 70's
that I don't think graced our shores in the U.S. and a
Daimler sedan from 1957.  That's IT!  There were tons
of cars with 5x100 including Toyota Supra's.  I tried
a wheel off my wife's 88 Supra and it almost went on
my GTV6.  There are places that will plug and re-drill
wheels but I don't know the cost.
Be careful about offset and width.  I'm currently
running a set of five spoke Revolution racing wheels
7x15.  They rub in the front with stock 195/60's and I
had to relieve the backs of the spokes to keep them
from hitting the front calipers even with 1/8"
spacers.  I'm sure they are available with different
offset.  I got these used from Todd Spruell in Atlanta
and they came off a Milano.  I don't know how!!!!
These are not fancy, swirly, turbo, chrome things but
rather basic function types.  I like them.  They are
available in 5x98 from Precision Wheel Service,
someplace in New England.  They advertise under wheels
and tires in Autoweek.  I've got pics of mine if you
email me.

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida