164 Parts Possibly for Sale - UK

To UK participants:-

My 1989F 164 3.0 was unfortunately recently subject to an engine fire which
has written off the car. The fire was relatively minor, but has totalled the
wiring loom, and anything plastic towards the top of the engine bay. Rest of
car (other than bonnet, headlights, radiator - all damaged by the firemen)
is all fine.

I have to option of buying the car off the insurance company, and wondered
if there would be any takers for spare parts (or whole car) before if I
parted with my money. Detail as follows.

1989F 164 V6 Red.
Perfect Manual gearbox with about 80k miles on - clutch 5k old.
All panels apart from bonnet untouched.
Full Interior in good cond.
5 x Alloy wheels (4 good cond tyres undamaged)
Elec everything as per normal
No air-con

Rich McLachlan (richmcl@domain.elided)