Exh. Sensor light

	I started my GTV6 up last night, just before changing the oil, and
noticed that the "Exhaust sensor" light stayed on while the engine was
running. I looked in the owner's manual, but it makes no mention of the
light. Does it mean that the O2 sensor is bad, or is it the exhaust over
temp probe (that long wire thing that screws into the rear of the cat)?
	Strangely, after I finished the oil change and tried to start the
car it would not run. It would catch, but then die almost instantly. I
could hear the fuel pump run while the engine was cranking... I left it
over night and when I tried it again the next morning it fired right up.
The "Exhaust  Sensor" light was no longer lit either. Weird.
	Does anyone know the correct torque value for the oil pan drain
plug? I checked my Haines Alfetta manual and it claimed 57 lb/ft which
seems exponentially high to me.

- -Obie

Tacoma, Washington
'78 Alfetta GT