RE: gtv-6 COOLANT BOTTLES- Want some?

Personally, I prefer JB Weld, but I'm on my 3rd or 4th application and it
ain't holdin' no mo'.  So definitely interested and "not cheap" is OK.
"Inordinately expensive", perhaps not.

John
1982 GTV-6 (plus parts cars and impatient wife "Honey, when are you going
to get the cars our of the backyard?"  Need any parts?)
1986 Saab 9000T