Bosch Problems, What else?

HI Everybody

I have two problems with my 82 Bosch FI Alfa Spider.  The first is that
the cold start injector does not fire.  I  have narrowed it down to the
injector, it is not receiving any volts while the car is cold and
cranking.  I have replaced the termo-time switch with a good one and
still no juice.  I need to know if anyone knows which relay controls the
cold start valve while the engine is cranking.  The car has two relays,
one for the FI system and one for the starter under thr rear shelf.

The other problem deals with the Fuel Pressure.   My cdrom cardisk says
I should have between 2.3 to 2.7  bar without a vacuum going to the FI
pressure regulator.  Does anyone know what this reading is in Psi. or
how I can convert the bar value to Psi. for future reference?

Once Again Thanks in Advance, someday I'll get this car sorted out.

Ralph DeLauretis
Lawrenceville, NJ