Car-O-Scope

I tried the carOscope, and i didn't have any of he
cars that i currently have. My choices were to go with
either a Milano (I've owned two, and currently have an
Alfetta), or a Spider, having owned one, and as I
currently also have the 1750GTV.

I elected to choose the spider, and it told me that
the car was well suited to my personality, lifestyle,
cheapness, etc.

The alternate vehicles included two Land Rover models,
a Milano, and a GTV6!

Interestingly, I then changed my car selection to a
Benz 190E, which I've also had, but left the rest of
the ansers unchanged. There was very little change in
any of the results: there was a similar compatibility
score and the same alternate vehicles popped up too.

g.                      79 Alfetta Sedan
Gary Stark              69 1750 GTV (resting)
gstark@domain.elided  99 Holden Barina (POS)
http://redbacksWeb.com
Back down under in Sydney, Oz.