REDLINE

I used Redline fluids, except for the oil, in my 928S with good
results.
The Water Wetter really  works, though not as well on the 164 as it
did on the Porsche and my old GTO.
The trans fluid provided a much nicer shift feel, especially on cold
mornings.
Those were manual transmissions, I am currently running a blend of the
D4 and Racing ATF in the 164 which improved shift characterstics just
a bit.
Make sure that you get the right product though for your manual trans
though.  They have quite a few for manual transmissions.  I asked my
mechanic to change the differential (transaxle, really) in my 928 to
redline.  He put MTL in it.  I lost a synchro within a few hundred
miles.
I called Redline, and it turned out that the car should have been
fille with 80-90 weight gera lube, and beyond that since it was a
trans/differntial they recomended 80-90 'NS' which is less "slippery".
I would advise taking a few minutes to call them to confirm which
fluid to use, but I think it will be a good move to use the product.
I haven't used the oil yet, but I intend to next time I have to change
it.