Palo Alto Speedo

Godfrey wrote:

"PA Speedo does mail order and they're reasonably
quick."

Since Godfrey has mentioned PAS a couple of times recently, let me just add that
not everyone on this list is impressed with PAS, either for competence or for speed.
(With their 'help' my Spider was out of service for several months a few years back, and
I still have a completely useless speedo on my shelf which PAS insists is fully functional.)

I think they might be OK with mechanical gauges.

Cheaper and quicker is to buy a working pull (e.g. from APE) and swap it in.

David R.