headlight switches

Thanks to everyone who send me advice regarding my failed headlight switch.
A $10 3-way switch (low beams-off-hi beams) from the autoparts store will be
in place by tomorrow morning.  While not exactly the "concours" solution, it
beats shelling out almost $500cdn for a NOS Marelli column switch (plus
it'll let me use headlights and foglights at the same time!).

Thanks for your help.

Greg Stewart

Anybody going to Pittsburgh next weekend for the Vintage GP?