Shift Knob for 164S

Both Alfa Bill at Mastro and Ruth Ann at Alfa Parts confirmed that Alfa has
discontinued the S shifter knob (with red stitching) and replaced it with a
knob similar to the L knob (with black stitching). I'm nearly finished
refurbing the interior of my red 164S, and need only a fresh S shift knob to
complete the work. Anyone have a NOS shifter knob laying around? Please let
me know. I have access to several used S knobs, but they all seem to pull at
the seams and the red thread fades mightily.

Rich Lasner
91 164S black
92 164S red
98 Dodge Durango black (hauls large Alfa parts, looks mean)
AROC
ARA
Mill Valley CA