re: column switch

>The existing column switch works fine in the
>"Parking Light" position, i.e. activates dash lights, taillights, parking
>lights but in the "Headlight" position, the headlights come on but
>everything else goes off.  Any advice, similar situations?

I tore my duetto column switch when it went whacko and rebuilt it. It's
worked fine for years now. You might open it up and give it a try. Sounds
like you don't have much to lose. They are not very complicated but do take
care to remember the order of how it goes together (or comes apart)

Michael Williams
VP, DSARC
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto 4cyl.