Status of Rotary Powered Spider

This post is about a highly modified Spider.  If you do not want to know
about this, please skip to the next message.

Just to update those interested about my '74 Spider's state of being.

The weather cooperated in the first week of July and I was able to complete
the paint job.  The car looks great with what I feel is the best designed
front end (the '74) and the more up to date '93 rear.

I am putting all the pieces back together.  I wasn't too organized taking
them apart and am paying for it now, trying to figure out what nuts and bolts
go where! ;)  I am also having a little trouble figuring out the '93 wiring
harness, I do not have the newer model schematic and there are way too many
wires for my needs ;)

There is one major problem.  It seems my motor didn't take to storage well
and has lost compression.  I have 15 psi in the front and only 5 in the
rear.. I need around 90!

This means I have to crate it up and ship it off to my engine builder for a
complete tear down and re-seal.

The good thing is this will give me some time to figure out the wiring ;)

I will post some new Pics and documentation on my website this week and send
you all the address then.

Jon
Dallas TX