brake fluid

There is may be a more commonly available substitute for blue ATE brake
fluid. Ford dealers can get their, also blue, heavy-duty brake fluid and, by
all reports, this is truly excellent stuff. I, for one, would not be
surprised if it is ATE-made or at least ATE-spec because, after all, Ford is
no stranger to Alfred Teves GmbH. As a comparison with other fluids, I
personally have not enjoyed using Castrol LMA and plan to go to my FLFD
(friendly local Ford dealer) at lunch today to get some of their fluid!