164S door lock problem.

I am having a problem with my locks. When I push down the button to lock
the doors on the drivers side either by key, alarm button, or manually it
goes down and then is kicked back up?  I disassembled the door and removed
the mechanism that controls the lock. It is now making a racket but the
lock is staying down when pushed manually but won't stay down with alarm
activated. This is so annoying. Any hints will be appreciated.

	Sandro Marcantonio
	1988 Milano Verde
	1991 164S (psycho)
	1983 GTV-6