93 Spider fuse box

Can someone tell me the Fuse box listings for a 93 Spider,
I have IAP's service manual for the Spiders up to the late 80's, that I
thought would work, but does not seem to since the 93 has air bags and other
"stuff".  The fuse box is also physically somewhat different.

It is my own fault that I didn't label everything when I pulled the harness
and box to use in an older model. :(

Wishing I could get this car back on the road.....
Jon
Dallas