Spider fraud

Ascher:
I am sorry to hear about you trouble.  Unfortunately the old saying of
buyer beware comes into play.  He probably wont be (and I hate to say) the
last person to get the 99.00 paint job.  I normally would say you would
have a good case of return because he did not fulfill his promise to hand
over the repair receipts.  But unfortunate you damaged the car (but then
again, if you didn't you probably wouldn't have found out about the paint).

I ran into the same problem when I bought my current spider, The car ran OK
but out of tune (I bought it from a classic car shop In Houston) and found
out a few days later that fuel was mixing into the oil (the smell was not
evident when I smelled when i bought it) So I had to get a new SPICA pump.
 You might want to take it to a Alfa shop so they can do a once over before
you find any other unpleasant surprises.

Glenn
74 spider

Glenn Wallin
13715 Murphy Rd