Re: Injector size, homemade plugs

In a message dated 7/6/99 12:49:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
alfa@domain.elided writes:

<< In message , JJK1204@domain.elided writes
 > I just converted my 75 spider from SPICA to Webers so I too had to find a
 >"plug" for the injector holes..SNIP >>

I did not write the procedure. Another digester replied and mentioned that
the 14mm X 1.25mm thread size is used in some oil pan plug applications and
mentioned he had seen them at PEP Boys, (since this is pretty much a U.S.
application I don't think there is a need for world wide sourcing). I went to
my local PEP boys and bought three of them at $1.99 USD each. The fourth one
will be in this Friday.

John Katos
Following is a personal opinion, you may diagree but I don't care:
I know Spica is better, but carbs are cheaper and better looking.