86 spider grad FS boston area- parts car

Hello all- I unfortunately have to put up my 86 graduate for sale.  I have
owned the car for a couple of years now and I have to sell it.  It is located
in woburn, ma at my sister's apartment.  In the time I had the car I spent a
lot of money trying to restore it to good condition but I have run out of
resources.
 	The bad news is as follows:

1) blown head gasket
2) needs gas tank
3) needs brake work
4) typical new england rust

	The good news is:

1) It runs and has a current inspection sticker
2) has a new rebuilt radiator
3) has new iap springs all around and koni shocks in the front
4) has sperry valve works down pipe/convertor piece
5) k&n filter charger and adapter
6) decent top
7) good dash- no cracks

I gave her the car hoping she would be able to fix it.  She brought it to a
ruputable shop in waltham, ma and the mechanic estimated the repairs at
around $3,000 to get it in top shape.  Unfortunately, she doesn't have that
to spend and I already have a car to drive.  I imagine it would be excellent
for parts of a similiar vintage spider.  I know it isn't worth much
monetarily....let me know if you are interested....consider all
offers/trades.  I can give you her phone number in woburn to see the car.
Cory Crelan
86 spider grad