Re: Alfa owners in Vancouver

Lyndon -
There are indeed Alfa owners in Vancouver, BC.  I know a couple which may
even be lurking on this list.  I am sure Dr. Berardelli of Vancouver
Island (close, but no cigar) is reading this.  If you do not receive
direct response from actual Vancouverites within a short period of time,
please contact me again and I will send you addresses of people to
contact.
We (NWARC) have a number of Alfa amici from north of the border and enjoy
their presence at many of our events.  Some of us go north for their
annual After Christmas party and other occasions.
I applaud you on your excellent decision to "Buy Italian" and hope that
you will come south and join us at some of our events after you get
settled in.

Gordy Hyde
1987 Spider "VELCOCE"
Bothell, WA  (not West Australia)