Buying a car..and getting stuck.

After the deal is done, it's done. Period. Sorry if I
sound cold, I'm not, but buying an Alfa is an emotional decision. Your
guy just is either a fibber or has lower standards than you.

I agree with Alfa Bill's quote above. When I sell a car, I have the buyer
sign a agreement of sale where it is clearly states "no warranties implied
or given".... I like a buyer to check out the car all they want...and buy on
what they find, not what I may or may not say. On line sales are tougher as
I try to state all the flaws that I know about as I do not want customer to
be surprised. .
I know when I buy a car, I figure its on me...if i find something wrong
after the sale, I figure its my fault not to have found it 1st.

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344   NEW AREA CODE  856-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com