Parts needed for '68 Spider Duetto

Greetings' alfisti, I have recently purchased a 1968 Duetto Spider in need
of restoration.  The original colour is blue but was been painted yellow and
I now want to paint it red.  That is why I want to change the colour of the
interior to tan.  It's not a big deal but if anyone has or knows where I can
find these parts at a reasonable price, it would be very much appreciated.

Interior:
1- Dashboard
2- Seat covers -tan preferred
2- Door skins -tan preferred
1- Floor Carpeting
1- Set of rubber mats
1- Top -tan preferred but not a big deal, also flexible on material
1- Outer stick shift bag -tan preferred
1- Parking brake bag -tan preferred
1- Rear view mirror with light
2- Sun Visors

Exterior:
1- Front grill -just the triangle piece in the center
1- Exhaust, preferably with manifold
1- windshield

There are other parts I need but just can't think of  (or haven't
discovered) at this time.  Any information on things like parts suppliers,
swap meets, etc. would also be much appreciated.  Finally I would like to
hear from anyone who has taken on the task of restoring an old duetto who
may have any helpful hints, warnings, general advice or even just to chat.
Thanks gang.

Tony Zacconi
'68 Duetto Spider
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada