Milano parts

I'm looking for a few little parts for my 89 Milano Gold. Just little
parts that drive me nuts because they're not perfect.
The chrome piece on my front grill is peeling and badly pitted, anyone
got a spare? and also, I'm not sure about this one but, the little
plastic(?) pieces that go around the outside door handles between the
body and the plastic assembly. Mine are all cracked and half missing.
Headliner is also sagging pretty bad. Anybody?   Thanks in advance.

  -Chip

89 Milano
San Diego, CA