US Spider door jamb plate

Hello,

	Many thanks to Colin for his great story about the recent purchase of his
Spider. I am also interested to hear from more of the Digesters who attended
this years convention. It would be great to see some pictures of the
Concours ?

	I have purchased a 74 US Spider and brought it back into Australia and had
it converted. I am making every attempt to ensure the car retains its
origins (SPICA, gauges in mph etc). To this end I need to replace the label
that is riveted inside the door jamb of US Spiders. Can anyone answer one or
more of the following questions:

What info was on the label ?
Does anyone have a picture of the label ?
Does anyone have a second hand label they would be willing to part with ?
Where can I buy a new one or have a new label made up ? (I have already
spoken to Bart)

Many thanks

Simon

1974 US Spider (with Erimas (sp?) chassis stiffener - best bolt-on
improvement in handling for under $1000 IMHO)

(unless necessary please reply offline simonp@domain.elided)

End of alfa-digest V7 #850