Re: alfa-digest V7 #847

In a message dated 6/30/99 10:40:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Are there any ALFA/Motorsport/Historic events in the first half of August
 that I should plan my visit around? If so please advise me of dates and
 locations of events.

 Thanks for any help.

 Marty Wilson >>

Not exactly sure what you mean by the first part of the month, but on Sunday
Aug 1, AROSC is holding its annual Tech Session and Picnic, this year
together with the First Annual AROSC Antipasto Competition (<-- shameless
plug), and of course you are welcome.  The event will be held at a private
home in Huntington Beach. Contact me for more info.

Aug 6 the Santa Monica Sports Car Club stages the First Friday Nighter Rally.
 Contact JMNegrin@domain.elided for info.

Charlie
AROSC
LA, CA, USA