750/101

Topic 1:  Gas level sender
Can't find NOS.  My windings are shot (qty. 2 units).  Am rebuilding two
sets of gauges and tanks (750 Sprint & Spider).  I'm guessing resistence
range should be 0-90 ohoms full to empty.  Is that correct?  Has anyone
experience adapting a common sending unit, like from GM car or anything
else?  Trying to get his&hers restored before Y2K, me, or our financial
means are history.
Topic 2:  Veloce oil temp sender
Anyone have a sender and especially a redundant threated reducer bushing for
the oil pan?
Cheers, Peter