Brazing, Insurance and Window tint

Firstly, I personally think that body panels should be
MIG'd, then TIG'd, Arced, gassed, then Brazed and
finally sprayed with WD40 and painted.

I love Insurance companies, especially Allstate and
State Farm.  Can't understand how anyone could have a
problem.

Lastly, my windows are tinted and even though I had a
half million/annum job offer in California, I didn't
take it and decided to stay here for my comfortable
$12,326.  I don't want to remove my tinting and money
isn't everything.

Thank you for your attention.

Dave Miller (aka "A non ee mous")
Deltona, Florida