[no subject]

I've been monitoring Porsche discussion lately, and, until the advent of
synthetic oils, what is quoted above was the concensus on Porsche oil needs
too, especially on track, turbo, and high HP cars, which, being air-cooled
(oil-cooled), can really get their oil temps up there.  On my next oil
change on my Giulia Super I was thinking of switching from current 20W-50 to
10W-40, but maybe I'll try good ol' straight 30 or 40 weight, like I used to
do in the 70s.

Anyone running a good quality mineral straight 30 or 40 in a 4-cyl car?  How
does it work out?

Andrew Watry