Rust Removal

I am restoring a '72 GT 1300 Junior and, as you all know, rust is a
problem on older Alfas.  Can anyone recomend a good chemical rust
remover or other effective (fast) method of rust removal.  I am also
considering bead blasting.  Does anyone know where (or by who) I can
have this done.  I live in Connecticut.  Thank You

Joe
'72 GT 1300 Jr. (looking pretty bad, but will see the road again)
Racing GoKart  (recomended to anyone who wants competitive racing at a
low price)