Enjoy life

Greetings all.

I just got news yesterday that a very dear friend of mind drowned in Barbados
while on holiday.
Needless to say, I'm shocked and very sad.

The reason I bring this up, is because when something like this happens it
puts your life in perspective.
You really take stock and think about your own life.

So remember, our time is short here. Enjoy what you have -- especially your
Alfa.

And make every moment count. Because you never know....

My apologies if this isn't the proper forum for this sort of thing. But I
just needed to share my thoughts.

Jon Finkelstein
Toronto, Canada
84 Spider Veloce