Re: Caribou tops

Val had written in AD #835

<< I've purchased several of their black canvas conv. tops in the past, and
 the only problem I encountered was that the fabric would fade quickly in
 the Arizona sun. May not be as much of a problem in more moderate
 climates?>>

Val... that must be many years ago! Since about 1996 we have used an
acrylic-based material for our tops (just like to trademarked "brand" names
that you all know) that does not fade, does not rot, does not mildew, does
not do nuthin'!!! Ten years from now the material will look the same as the
day you installed it.

Also it should be noted that in Alfa Digest #834 Brad wrote...

<<Caribou site says $235.00 USD for new top "with
same high quality fabric as Mercedes and Farrari..." >>

Actually the price for our Alfa Spider (1971 to 1994) top is $219 (not $235).

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou
www.caribou.cc