FS: 81 GTV Turbodelta (Melbourne, Australia)

With deep regret, I offer my Alfa for sale.   I need a bigger car at the
moment and can not afford to keep both.   The details are as follows:

81 GTV Turbodelta (dealer modified using autodelta parts)
150,000 Km
Red paint, good condition with a couple of cosmetic rust spots.   No
dents, never crashed.
Black/Grey interior in good condition.
Rebuilt turbocharger last week at cost of $600
New exhaust 1 month ago
Koni adjustable shocks (red)
Simmons mag wheels
Cylinder liners have been o-ringed to allow higher turbo boost.
Turbo-timer.
11 months registration.

Needs 2 new tyres.   The car has plenty of power (much more than the
standard 2 litre GTV) and is very fast.
I am asking AUS$7000.    Please email for more details.    I hope to
have some pictures taken by the weekend.

Joe