750 Giulietta Sprint handbooks

At the Goodwood Festival of Speed just gone I was lucky enough to pick up a
"Provvisorio" version of the Giulietta Sprint handbook dated December 1954.
It is clearly a temporary book as it lacks illustrations and is typed onto
only one side of each sheet. I guess it was probably produced using a
Gestetner machine. I am interested in trying to work out how many cars would
have been sold with this book. Clearly these would be some of the cars built
in 1955 i.e. 1400 or so. Now  I also have a handbook printed in October 1955
surprisingly in English. I say surprisingly as they seem to have run off
2000 of them which seems a waste as it covers only Sprints and Berlinas so
it would have been junk when the Spider came along. I really cannot see them
having used more than a few hundred.
Anyway I guess the English handbook is a translation of the proper Italian
version printed sometime earlier in 1955. Does anyone know when this was as
then it would help me establish the likely use of the "Provvisorio" version?

Regards

Peter Yaxley, membership secretary - The Giulietta Register
(www.giulietta.com)

End of alfa-digest V7 #834