What Should I Do With My '61 Giulietta Sprint?

I have a '61 Giulietta Sprint that has been dying a slow, painful,
grimacing, rusty death while parked in my father's yard for the past 10
years.

I feel quite guilty, and I AM so sorry...

Now that the apology is out of the way...  I'm trying to decide what to do
with her. Anyone want to venture an estimate of the value? It looks like
this:

interior fabric is a complete loss
~10K miles on rebuilt engine before I parked it
trans was great when I parked it
body is completely rust covered (but it's surface only)
underside is rusted through in a bunch of spots
brakes are seized on three out of four corners

I've looked it over, and I believe I could probably get it to run (not move,
but at least RUN) if I spent a day on it...

Any estimates? Ideas? Thoughts? Chastising remarks?  :-|)>

* Regardless of how much sense it may make... *
* Don't assume I know what I'm talking about.     *
- -bdw  ('61 Giulietta Sprint, near Philadelphia, PA)
(Proprietor - FileToFit Engineering)