berlina to hit the road once more.

Thanks for everyone's help! However, perhaps all this was premature. I was
able to locate a 2000 berlina for wrecking. The car is engine less and
without a transmission, but aside from that, it is complete. Since this 2000
has far better paint, miniscule rust, and a far better interior than my
1750, I am considering transplanting the 1750's engine into the 2000 shell.
The seller wants $1,300, which I consider to be very steep, but I would be
prepared to pay it to have a good looking berlina. How much would such a car
be worth? Would such a conversion be worthwhile?

The seats are OK, but the driver's was covered so I was unable to see its
condition. The carpet is very good, as is the headliner, and dash wood. The
top however, was quite cracked. I much prefer the 2000's dash also. Body
wise, there was rust on the top corner of the left front door, and just a
little at the corner of the foot wells. The 1750 has similar panel rust, but
the edge of the right floor is quite bad, as is the front portion of the
sill.

Thanks,

Davide Frada