Lucrative Service Station FS, has all SW Florida Alfa business

Fred Di Matteo here, there is a Texaco Service Station in Fort Myers that
does a hell of a lot of business for gas, convenience store and all foreign
cars especially Alfa and Fiat.  The owner wants to retire and from what
little I know of that type business value, I'd say this is a steal.  For
more info, e-mail me directly or call me on the phone.  641-768-9506  I have
no financial interest in this venture.