re.:Berlina to be registered once more

Hi Davide,
Two possibilities I came up with:
1) The wheel bearing on the left wheel is loose. Remove the wheel and the
center dust cover. Remove the cotter pin, tighten the nut until you can feel
it starting to bite, and then release by a half turn. Or your bearings could
simply be bad - have you had the car up to any great speed yet?
2) Bushings are bad. I had a clunk going over bumps on my '77 spider, which
was resolved by replacing the bushing on the shock absorber/damper.
Anyway, these are just suggestions, so take them with a grain of salt. I'm
not sure what the criteria are for the Australian safety inspection (we
don't even have one in California), but I'm sure as long as the car has no
major rust (or has had it fixed, in your case), and all the safety related
systems like brakes, lights, etc. function, you should be fine.
Good luck
Chris Keen
'77 spider