Speedbleeders

     I'm considering purchasing a set of Speedbleeders for both my 164 and
     GTV-6 (in the never ending quest to make my life easier) and am
     wondering if anyone can confirm the proper sizes for each car. The
     information I have from Speedbleeder is as follows:

     164 Front = 8mm X 1.25 Rear = 7mm X 1.0

     GTV-6 Front = 10mm X 1.0 Rear = 7mm X 1.0

     For some reason, I thought the rear bleeders on both the 164 and GTV-6
     were 8mm. Any thoughts/experiences appreciated. Thxs.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, Texas

     '91 164
     '91 Spider