Leaving Well Enough Alone, Or Not

Looks like my spell checker was working overtime to make some of my original
posting (including the subject) unintelligible.  Here's a corrected
re-posting:
I recently replaced the stock wheels and tires on my 92 164S with
215/45/17s. The handling improvement is wonderful. Though it's only a visual
thing, the rotors look tiny inside the larger wheels. Has anyone replaced
the stock rotors with larger ones?
Maybe it's because I know two people with Dinan-supercharged M3s, but I was
also thinking about performance improvements for my 164. The engine
placement in the 164 makes attaching any kind of supercharger or turbo
difficult. I've seen the 164 Euro 2 liter turbo setup, and the overall
engine is much smaller and placed so that the extra plumbing and parts have
ample room. Has anyone experimented with a blown 3 liter V6 in a 164? I
realize that many other changes need to be made to handle the extra stress
and power beyond simply attaching a blower, but I'd like to hear from anyone
with experience with a supercharged or turbo Alfa V6 in a 164.
Rich Lasner
Mill Valley CA
92 164S
AROC