Super Run Home

So two weeks after viewing and agreeing to buy a 67' Guilia Super I find
myself behind the wheel of a car I literally grew up in (I used to sit
on the rear armrest to get a better view of the road ahead).

My late father purchased new, in 67' a Guilia Super which being only one
year old at the time lends more understanding to my love of these cars.

Several years and 4 Alfas of my own later, I am driving from near Philly
to my home just outside NYC.  The car is soooo much fun!!!

Further, of all the cars I have owned and including my brothers
beautiful 74' Spyder, I HAVE NEVER EVER gotten as many looks, waves,
stares and a few people who very nearly put their heads thru the
windshield hitting the brakes to get a closer look at this red "toaster"
(thanks joe/alex)on wheels.

Near the end of my run up the NJ turnpike I even managed to show a
carload of guys in a new Jetta just what that car could do (about 90mph
seemed enough). Although I simultaneously lost my girlfriend who had
been diligently following me. I slowed down, she caught up....

Well, just wanted to share that FUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!! run up and into my
garage.  Not a single hiccup with the car the entire way, though
stopping with non-assisted brakes is certainly uhhhh.... entertaining in
its own way!!!

Well, first thing to sort out is the suspension and brakes but that
story is to be continued....

Take care all,

Antonio

67'Guilia Super
72'GTV - Soon to be departing stay tuned for more info.
73'GTV
94'Ducati M900 Monster