Fourth (Final?) issue of GTV

Hi guys...

I need to get the fourth issue of "Gran Turismo Veloce" through layout and
publications, but I just haven't gotten the submissions to do so.

Call for papers: 1) feature length article (3-4 pages) 2) classified
advertising (free to previous subscribers) 3) dumbass questions  4)
informed answers  5) dumbass answers

Topics (all GTV6/V6 powertrain oriented):

Modification, Performance, Suspension, induction, aftermarket products,
cams, ignition, neat wrecks, racing, tickets over 100 mph.

Patiently chewing on a cigar,

The Editor

P.S.  We do have a negotiated discount with Scott Callan on the CD-ROM
"View from the Mouth of the Dragon."  Contact me for info.  Also,
remember not to pay list prices at Ricambi; there is no formal discount,
but Jack and Gene always treated us well.  Jack has moved on to different
things, it seems.

Craig W. Walker, PhD
Gran Turismo Veloce
Veloce Brokerage