Alfa in Seattle and daily driver

I will be in Seattle from Saturday June 19th until the 24th.  Are there
any ALfa events taking place in the area?

Secondly, although I love south Florida (spiders can be driven year
round), I will be moving to an as yet unknown location within 6 months.
Most likely, it will be to a location with less favorable weather (i.e.
cold and snowy).  I will need to have another car as my daily driver and
would like to be driving an Alfa.  I do not want to spend more than say
$2-3k.  I was thinking a Sport sedan or Alfetta would be nice.  Can some
of you northern Alfisti give opinions on using either of those as a daily
driver/year round transport or suggest an alternative?   Opinions
welcomed.

Thanks,
Chris
Miami, FL