Re:C Pillar Badges

Matthew,

I cleaned and sanded my C pillar badges.  I then painted the whole thing
with a thick layer of gold paint.  Once that dried, I painted a coat of
white just thick enough to hide the layer of gold paint.  Once that dried, I
sanded the white paint off the raised cloverleaf and edge lip, being very
careful not to sand through the gold.  After the gold was exposed that I
wanted, I clear coated the whole thing.  I used regular gold and a semigloss
white.  It doesn't look like it did from the factory, but it doesn't look
bad, either.  Those emblems are too expensive to buy when I have more
important pieces requiring attention.  Good luck.

Lawrence Gowin
Network Engineering
Level 3 Communications
lawrence.gowin@domain.elided