Milano Muffler Question, IAP Gripe

I'm looking at an ANSA performance muffler for my '87 Milano Gold. IAP specs
an AR4167...the picture looks like it might fit, but the arch on the inlet
side doesn't look quite as long as stock. I am pretty certain that front
and center sections are stock on mine. Anyone been down this path before?

Also, IAP's price on the part is ~$180 + shipping. Interestingly enough,
two local suppliers have quoted in the $140 range. When asked if they would
meet the price, IAP politely declined. This isn't intended as a
slam...their customer service people are great. I just get irked when stuff
like this happens in spite of the 'best price' claim that the founder
states in the 'inside cover message' of the catalog.

Call me 'Polyanna'.
- -
Manager, Media Services/Distance Learning Center
Software Engineering Institute
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA  15213
kh@domain.elided