New Guy

I just recieved a catalog from Centerline Alfa.
(Http://www.centerlinealfa.com)
No offense to any parts jobbers on the list,
but this is the best effort I have had the opportunity to come across.

The catalog includes lots of good information including tune up and
torque specs, approaches to frequent failures, general tech info,
history of the badge, etc.

Lots of illustrations of parts, very well done.

Among the highlights that I saw were 164 shop manuals listed at
$69.00,
and adjustable thermo-fan switch to help it engage earlier in the heat
cycle $35!

Haven't ordered yet, but seems promising.

Usual disclaimers apply.